Calibration Station and In Vitro Testing
The Calibration Station facilitates preparation and in vitro calibration / microdialysis of up to two BR or MBR probes. Look to the Calibration Station for easy probe wetting and set-up of your In Vitro Experiment.
- Use for initial microdialysis probe wetting and in vitro recovery determinations
- Probe clamps can also be used on the stereotaxic frame for stereotaxic implantation (MD-1521 probe clamp rod also needed)
- Standard plastic vials fit into holes on top of the Station.
- Vial contents are visible from the front of the station.
- Stainless steel pins position the probe clamps so that probes are centered and cannot touch the sides of the vial.
- The “Transit” position hole on the Station holds either a wetted BR or MBR probe just prior to insertion into the animal.
- The Calibration Station can also be used to store probes between uses. Storing the probes in ProClin™150 Preservative can minimize potential bacterial contamination during storage.
- If you are switching probes, the clamps fit on a CMA/130.